Select a size:
Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Anorak
Norrona's Lofoten is favored by most powder hounds for its rugged waterproofing, so Norrona turned it into an anorak for even better snow coverage. The Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Anorak features the same Gore-Tex Pro waterproofing as the original jacket for dependable protection in the white room whether you're riding resort or backcountry, except the anorak style includes a longer length for greater coverage. Its thin 3-layer construction packs small and weighs less than conventional ski jackets, and the 3/4-length zipper and side zips allow plenty of ventilation when your skinning under heavy snowfall. There are plenty of adjustments and pockets with YKK water-resistant zippers to batten down the hatches when it really starts dumping.
- Norrona's best-selling ski shell turned to an anorak
- Gore-Tex Pro provides rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 3-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Removable powder skirt customizes coverage for bluebird weather
- 3/4-length front zipper and side zippers allow easy on-and-off
- Pocketing provides storage for passes, radios, goggles, and more
- Item #NRAZ07T
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer) [face fabric] 70D
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 36in
- 1 interior, 2 hand, 1 interior mesh, 2 chest
- elbow to bottom hem 2-way zipper
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.