Why We Like The Lofoten GORE-TEX Jacket
The Lofoten GORE-TEX Jacket proves itself as the highest standard in weatherproof outerwear for powder hounds who are out all day long. Its GORE-TEX IN-Knit membrane offers dependable protection in the white room, whether we're riding resort or backcountry. Its thin 3-layer construction packs small and weighs less than conventional ski jackets, and the underarm zips allow plenty of ventilation when we're skinning under heavy snowfall. Plus, there are plenty of adjustment points to batten down the hatches when it really starts dumping.
- Norrona's best-selling ski jacket for diehard skiers
- GORE-TEX IN-Knit adds rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 3-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airlfow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Removable powder skirt customized coverage
- Pocketing provides storage for passes, radios, goggles, and more
- Item #NRAZ07R
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX IN-Knit (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31in
- 1 interior, 2 hand, 1 interior mesh, 2 chst
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
April 18, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
XXL - 230 Lbs, 48" chest, 5'-11." Army Olive. Everything that you need and nothing that you don't. Way to go Norrona!
April 1, 2021
What kind of internal pockets does this jacket have?