Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Jacket
An extreme adoration for powder skiing isn't the only thing that keeps us out in the cold all day long. We also need the help of the Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket to fend off those frigid temps. Norrona's freeride option, the Lofoten keeps warm with Primaloft's environmentally friendly insulation. This insulated shell not only keeps us warm, but keeps us dry with a GORE-TEX membrane that gives us the reliable waterproofing we need when digging pits for avalanches or getting pitted in bounds.
- Norrona's freeride ski jacket for keeping warm in powder
- GORE-TEX for reliable waterproofing and breathability
- Primaloft Silver Eco insulation provides midweight warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and powder skirt seal out snow
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters provide comfy protection from the weather
- Internal pocket large enough for gloves and goggles
- Item #NRA00F8
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.