Lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket
An extreme adoration for powder skiing isn't the only thing that you keeps you out there in the cold all day long. You also need a jacket like the Norrona Men's Lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket keeping you warm. Norrona's freeride option, the Lofoten keeps warm with Primaloft's environmentally friendly insulation. This insulated shell not only keeps you warm, but keeps you dry with a Gore-Tex membrane lining the recycled nylon fabric. Gore-Tex gives the reliable waterproofing you need when you're digging pits for avalanches or getting pitted.
- Norrona's freeride ski jacket for keeping warm in powder
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfortable breathability
- Primaloft Silver Eco insulation provides midweight warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and powder skirt seal out snow
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters provide comfy protection from the weather
- Internal pocket large enough for gloves and goggles
- Item #NRA00F8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 168lbs
Love it! Runs a bit small but it has some stretch. Super warm. Hoodie fits over helmet . Great product!
Does this jacket run small / average / large?
Hi Jennifer! This jacket should run true to size. If you'd like to talk more about sizing feel free to give us a call at 1-800-409-4502 or chat in on our site!