Select a Size
Select a Color
Lofoten Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Breaking trail through waist-deep snow is tough work, but it's worth the effort when you're rewarded with a slate of untouched powder. Designed for those days when your skintrack fills in after every run, the Norrona Men's Lofoten Gore-Tex Active Jacket is made with a highly breathable membrane and three large vents—two along the underarms and one at the chest—to let body heat escape when conditions are just too good not to set another skintrack. When it's time to rip skins and cut another clean line down the mountain, the Lofoten's integrated powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and wrist gaiters ensure all that cold, dry powder stays in your face, where it belongs.
- Norrona's lightest shell for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex Active shell is highly breathable and waterproof
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through shell
- Large underarm and chest vents let heat escape while hiking
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable with one hand
- Powder skirt with silicone grip seals out deep powder
- Adjustable wrist cuffs and integrated wrist gaiter
- Norrona designs mountain gear from its home base in Norway
- Item #NRA00BG
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Active, [face fabric] 30D nylon
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- 2 underarm, 1 chest
- Powder Skirt
- laminated wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
December 23, 2018
The Absolute Perfect Shell for Touring
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
I have been going through shells the last couple season, just to find the perfect one. And I think I finally found it. The material is pretty lightweight and breathable, and it it one of the first jackets I actually can wear while on the uphill. Combine that with perfect waterproofing, and you have an amazing shell. If you are looking for a good touring layer, than this one is perfect! I am usually a large in Norrona, and this one was no exception.
September 26, 2018
Wicked Cool piece. Burlier than expected
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 166 lbs
What a nice find. All the web sites talk how light this jacket is and give the impression that it must be built out of paper machete. All I can say is I have owned many high end brand Gore-tex jackets...did I say many and this thing is perfect and frankly feels Burly. My wife liked that word hah so there ya go. I am 166 lbs 5'11" with a 34 waist with a bit longer arms and wider shoulders. Ordered a Medium and it fits closer through the torso but with room for a synthetic or down jacket mid layer ez. It fits the way it is suppose to fit if you have the body shape for it. Arm length with the internal wrist gaitors is a thing of beauty. So is the quality zip-out powder skirt that will snap to several different Norrona pant options. Not a fan of powder skirts especially if fixed. Glad this is a zip off. All in all I could not be more stoked.