Select style & size:Select options
Won't short you on warmth.
There's so much fresh powder outside you can almost taste it, and you have absolutely no time (and zero patience) for cold hands. The Lofoten Dri1 PrimaLoft 400 Short Mittens offer the most warmth of all Norrona waterproof mittens because they're backed with 400g PrimaLoft Gold to warm the blood that flows to your fingers. The palms get lesser treatment with 200g in order to keep things flexible so you can still grip your ski poles or buckle your boots, and a stretchy outer fabric backs up the trend. Durable goat skin palm enhance that grip, while a dri1 insert ensures your hands stay dry without getting sweaty.
- Norrona's warmest mittens for skiing and snowboarding
- Protective insert offers waterproof, breathable comfort
- Insulation mapped for optimum warmth and flexibility
- Stretchy construction provides durable mobility
- Hand leash means no lost mittens on the lift
- Carabiner loop and nose wipe for added convenience
- Item #NRA00AI
- Q & A
So High End. Norrona Gloves true to size
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought for my husband - he LOVES it. So high end. Has details like loops to hang when wet. These Norrona mittens are true to size; while other soft gear (pants, jackets) may run a shade tight