From finding powder stashes between the trees on a storm day to booting up steep couloirs in the alpine, you expect a lot in terms of durability from your ski gear. Plus, it's always nice to be able to get a few seasons of use out of your gear. Well, Norrona heard you loud and clear and got to work crafting some of the burliest pants you'll find on the mountain: the Lofoten ACE Gore-Tex Pro Men's Pants.
As you might expect, these pants are made with a Gore-Tex Pro shell for reliable waterproof, breathable protection when you're skiing heavy, wet snow up in the Pacific Northwest or getting entrenched in some Colorado coldsmoke. But where the Lofoten really sets itself apart, though, is with its Vectran face fabric, which is too tough to be cut with scissor and too durable to be dyed. The material is composed of liquid-crystal polymer threads that are coated for added durability. And while the material is designed to withstand some serious wear and tear, it's also lightweight, so you won't feel bogged down when you stash the jacket in your backpack while you're backountry touring.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Norrona's toughest ski pants designed for harsh mountain weather
- Gore-Tex Pro provides serious waterproof, breathable protection
- Vectran face fabric sets a new standard in durability
- Fully taped shell prevents any moisture from getting inside shell
- Inner thigh vents let body heat escape quickly while hiking
- Bib can be detached when conditions turn clear and sunny
- Norrona is a mountain company based out of Norway
- Item #NRA00BC