Lofoten ACE Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
The terms burly, tough as nails, and bombproof get overused whenever outdoor gear gets brought up, but if there's one ski jacket deserving of such high praise, it would have to be the Norrona Lofoten ACE Gore-Tex Pro Jacket. Too tough for scissors to cut and too rugged to be dyed, the Lofoten Ace is the first jacket built with Vectran fibers. Vectran is spun from a liquid-crystal polymer that is coated for added durability when you're skiing through thick stands of birch trees in Hokkaido or shouldering your skis up a steep bootpack in Engelberg. Vectran fabric is then backed by a Gore-Tex Pro membrane for dependable waterproof, breathable protection during the biggest storms of the season. This jacket sets the bar for protection in the mountains.
- Norrona's most durable shell for big-mountain skiing or snowboarding
- Gore-Tex Pro offers high level of waterproof, breathable protection
- Vectran face fabric sets a new standard in durability
- Chest and underarm zips vent body heat while riding or hiking
- Adjustable hood can be worn over helmet during storm days
- Stretch-woven hand gaiter fits under gloves to keep snow out
- Powder skirt delivers additional protection from deep snow
- Norrona is a Norwegian mountain company founded in 1929
- Item #NRA00IV
What do you think about this product?