Ready to rally.
If you're looking for singletrack protection that isn't single-minded, then the Norrona Men's Fjora Flex1 Lightweight Shorts are just the ticket. These softshell shorts withstand the spills and thrills of mountain biking while offering the breathability, stretch, and lightweight comfort you want for riding in warm weather. Flex1 softshell breathes well and manages moisture, and it repels water when you get caught in a drizzle or churn through puddles. Stretch panels at the rear and inseam ensure mobility when you're powering up climbs or flying around berms on the downhill, and zippered mesh-lined vents help you cool off on sweltering afternoons. It also fits comfortably over padded under-shorts, just in case you need extra protection for your rowdiest rides.
- Tough, fully-featured shorts for mountain biking
- flex1 softshell fabric is stretchy, breathable, and durable
- Below-knee length fits over knee pads comfortably
- Mesh-lined vent zips increase airflow when you need it
- Stretch panels on rear and inseam for enhanced comfort
- Silicone grip in adjustable waist for secure fit
- Accommodates padded liner shorts underneath
- Item #NRA00DF
- Q & A
Good MTB shorts
The straight pockets bunch up a little when riding, but otherwise, these shorts are very comfortable and the fabric is excellent.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This shorts are light and well vented, they remain in place thanks to the Silicone grip in the adjustable waist. They are a bit more fitted and run a little higher up the knee than the 29 flex short that i bought last year. They still remind comfortable and the short still coverts most of the knee pad. I managed to test their durability when i landed on my butt and hip; the fabric still intact.