Hit the trail like a pro.
Singletrackers, listen up—the Norrona Fjora Dri1 Men's Jacket is an ultralight, super-breathable jacket that's made for biking but is totally down to hike, run, and walk around town. A waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer membrane keeps the rain off during soggy rides and breathes like a pair of lungs when you're knocking out hard cross-country miles, and underarm vents give an extra shot of air circulation when things get steep. On chilly days, you'll dig the neck cinch, and nights are made safer by reflective details on the back, shoulders, and arms. Plus the longer back length prevents any gaps with exposed skin to the elements.
- Incredibly light, waterproof, and breathable trail jacket
- Dri1 membrane keeps wetness at bay and adds breathability
- Regular fit keeps you moving without restriction
- Underarm vents dump excess heat in a pinch
- Reflective details boost your visibility
- Chest pocket zips up to securely carry phone or map
- Item #NRA00D5
- Q & A
An important tool to every ciclist! Turns a raining/wind day in a very pleasure day to ride! It's true for the size, with arms longer than the usual, as other norronas jackets, but is ok for me! It's light and with nice fit, very comfortable to ride with.
Great Jacket !
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'9"
I only used the jacket once but it was raining pretty heavy
and it kept me dry. I have a 44 inch chest and XL fit fine,