Versatility for any adventure.
Whether you're harvesting springtime corn in the Cascades or belaying your climbing partner in the Colorado Rockies, the Norrona Men's Falketind Warm1 Stretch Fleece Jacket provides lightweight layering bliss with its ultra-soft, stretchy Warm1 fleece. This lightweight fleece jacket is impressively versatile, accommodating virtually any outdoor activity, so long as you layer it appropriately underneath a waterproof shell in nasty weather or zip it over a technical layer in variable conditions. Functional details include numerous zippered pockets for storing your essentials close at hand and thumbhole cuffs for additional warmth in brisk conditions.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Versatile fleece jacket for a wide variety of adventures
- Warm1 fleece fabric is ultra-soft, breathable, and stretchy
- Dries quickly when you're moving fast and sweating outdoors
- Zippered hand and chest pockets for functional storage
- Thumbhole cuffs provide relief from brisk conditions
- Item #NRA009I
Warm1 fleece (91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane)
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand-warmer, 1 zippered chest
yes, thumbhole cuffs
all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, hiking, sport climbing, trail running