Falketind Thermo60 Hooded Jacket
No longer do you need to choose between the warmth of down insulation and the packability of synthetic. Norona’s Falketind Thermo60 Hooded Jacket boasts their Pinecco synthetic insulation is non-quilted to supply a full-loft effect while remaining highly compressible. A three-layer insulation construction paired with DWR coating makes the jacket moisture wicking and water-resistant, while maintaining warmth-retention while wet. The drawcord-adjustable hood and stretchy elastic cuffs help seal out precipitation and wind, while trapping even more heat when needed. Full ripstop nylon construction is highly durable, and 100% recycled to give you peace of mind.
- Insulated jacket is warm and packable for versatility when on-the-go
- Synthetic Pinecco insulation traps warmth without being cumbersome
- Well-placed secure your devices, snacks, and essentials close-at-hand
- Articulated sleeves supply low-profile fit for casual wear around town
- Adjustable hem secures the fit while wearing a pack and offers warmth
- Item #NRAZ05S
- [face fabric] 100% 20D recycled nylon, [finish] PFC free DWR
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?