Select a Size
Select a Color
A fleece with prowess.
Down is a fantastic layering option, but when you're going for a spring tour it can be overkill. For just the right touch Norrøna's Men's Falketind Thermal Pro HighLoft Fleece Jacket slides between your wool base and hardshell without heating—or bulking—things up too much. PolarTec ThermalPro offers soft warmth that's still packable when you're half-way up and want to put some layers away, and the PolarTec Stretch allows you full range of motion on the run down. Not only is it stretchy and warm, it wicks away moisture for a fresh-smelling fleece even at the end of a long trip.
- Lightweight fleece for active layering in all seasons
- High warmth-to-weight ratio reduces bulk on backcountry treks
- Side stretch panels offer mobility and breathability
- Integrated hand gaiters holds fleece in place as you layer
- Soft brushed chin protects face from chaffing
- Item #NRA00BQ
- [body] PolartecThermalPro High Loft, [underarms] Polartec Stretch
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?