Falketind Gore-Tex Pant
When you're off on a multi-day backcountry adventure and don't know what the weather has in store, bring the light yet rugged Falketind Pants for assured comfort. Norrona's most versatile all-season pants, the Falketind features a breathable Gore-Tex construction to keep you dry and comfortable when you wake to rain and the only way to go is forward. Designed for all kinds of mountaineering, these pants have a legs wide enough to fit ski and mountaineering boots, but tight enough to use crampons with ease.
- Versatile softshell pants for technical alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex delivers breathable, waterproof, and windproof performance
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture getting your midlayers
- 3/4-zip legs customize ventilation when the going gets tough
- Articulated knees provide full range of motion during steep ascents
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the waist offer an adjustable fit
- Reinforced cuffs enhance durability around rocks and crampons
- Includes attachment points for 1in-width suspenders
- Item #NRAZ05R
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 40D recycled nylon
- 1 thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.64oz
What do you think about this product?