Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Falketind Flex¹ Heavy Duty Pant
Burly and agile, the Falketind Flex¹ Heavy Duty holds its own against rugged terrain while following our lead whether we're making our summit bid, battling the crux pitch, or tearing up single track. The highly wind-resistant material cuts the force of the mountain's icy gusts, while the stretch panels let our hips and knees flex freely, giving us the distraction-free performance we need to send.
- Versatile pant for kicking up dirt and scaling rock
- Lightweight material provides breathability and mobility
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Reinforced knees and seat boost durability
- Adjustable waist gives a customized fit
- Side zips feature mesh hip-to-knee lining & fabric lower-leg gusset
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs provide a slim, snag-free fit
- Hidden gaiter hook helps keep out snow and debris on treks
- Item #NRAZ07H
- Flex¹ (polyester, 50% recycled), PFC-free DWR finish
- [large] 33.9in
- Leg Opening
- adjustable hook-and-loop tab
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered hand
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- zipper, double-snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- hiking, mountaineering, climbing, trail, fat biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.