Why We Like The Norrona Falketind Alpha90 Insulated Zip Hood Jacket
Norrona's most breathable and quick-drying midlayer, the Falketind Alpha90 Insulated Zip Hood Jacket, is a lightweight fleece that's made for mountaineering, but we also count on as an excellent option for trail running, ski touring, or just generally playing outside with thanks to its optimal breathability. We especially like that this jacket is crafted with Polartec Alpha, the world-leading breathable insulation engineered to provide consistent warmth while continuously releasing excess body heat and allowing greater breathability during activity—and not to mention easier on the planet using entirely recycled materials.
- Do-it-all hybrid fleece for demanding days playing on the mountain
- Lightweight material provides optimal moisture management
- Polartec Alpha fleece is warm, wicking, and recycled
- Integrated wrist gaiters help keep snow and chilly winds out
- The close-fitted hood helps retain body heat
- Multiple pockets securely carry smaller essentials
- Item #NRAZ0EY
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 55% recycled nylon, 37% nylon, 8% polyurethane, PFC-free DWR treatment, [Polartec Power Grid] 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane
- Polartec Alpha (100% recycled polyester)
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- casual, hiking, running, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help