All you'll ever need.
The next time you head out for a trail run in the temperate rainforests of the Pacific Northwest, or a hike in monsoon season, the Women's Norrona Bitihorn Gore-Tex Shake Dry Limited Edition Jacket is all you'll ever need. Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof, it makes every adventure easy and comfortable. Elastic cuffs help keep the weather out, while the athletic hood leaves room for a beanie on colder days. Plus, it packs down incredibly small, fitting into your fanny pack where it's ready and waiting when those rain clouds make good on their threat.
The secret to the Bitihorn's success lies within the new Gore-Tex Shake Dry membrane, which eliminates the need for a stifling, crinkly face fabric, and—as the name implies—can be rid of moisture with one simple shake. Without face fabric the membrane is more breathable than ever, keeping you dry on the trail at any speed. Persistent beading at the surface eliminates the chilly feeling of saturated softshells, and keeps the extra water weight off so you're light on your feet.
- Ultralight shell for trail running and trekking adventures
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable protection for the trail
- Gore-Tex Shake Dry eliminates the need for heavy face fabric
- Hood and elastic cuffs ready for the rainy season
- Reflective safety logo keeps you visible in stormy weather
- Item #NRA00DU