Protection without restriction.
Norrona's lightest and thinnest hiking pants, the Men's Bitihorn Flex1 Pants are the perfect option for spring treks in the Smokies, summer summits in Colorado, and autumn strolls in the Pacific Northwest. They're crafted with a flex1 softshell fabric that offers exceptional breathability for comfort during tough ascents, while still repelling light rain when the weather suddenly shifts. Elastic tightening around the leg and gaiter hooks at the hems keep leftover snow and trail debris from sneaking in, and the custom-fit waist system locks in a comfortable and secure fit.
- Light, technical hiking pants for 3-season trekking
- Softshell fabric is breathable, stretchy, and water-resistant
- Custom-fit waist system offers secure and comfy fit
- Gaiter hooks seal out snow and splashes
- Zippered hand pockets secure trail necessities
- Item #NRA00D1
- Q & A
Norrona is absolute quality!
These pants are so light, itâs like Iâm naked. Fit great and have adjustable waist which helps. Five star + rating. Will definitely purchase another pair or two.