A lightweight, breathable, storm-fighting jacket for soggy runs.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Dri 1 is a lightweight 2.5-layer fabric that uses a hydrophilic system to wick sweat and boost breathability without allowing moisture to penetrate
- Fluorocarbon-free membrane within the Dri 1 fabric seals out moisture
- DWR sheds moisture to prevent that cold-and-clammy top-layer feeling
- Laminated construction eliminates the need for a liner, which reduces weight without sacrificing comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from working its way in between the stitching
- Underarm zip vents ditch excess heat on the uphill sections
- Packable design lets you stuff this jacket into a pocket so it’s easy to bring along in case the weather turns on you
- Item #NRA0321
- Q & A
Bitihorn Dri 1 Jacket
Our lightest, waterproof hooded jacket is ideal for trail running, biking or trekking. Soft and breathable, with pit zips for effective under-arm ventilation.
heyo! Super lightweight.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The fabric on this jacket is out of this world! Super light and easy to pack. The fit I bought a little big so I can layer under and keep warm on a wet day.
Norrona Bitihorn Dri 1 Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Beautiful color, lightweight, nice shape and cut, well made. I am 5'0" and 100 pounds and it fit perfectly. But no pockets. No pockets were a deal breaker for me so I returned this. If it had pockets, I would have kept the jacket.
This jacket is the bomb!
An additional feature that isn't mentioned here is that it has a microfiber lining inside the collar! Super soft and comfy when you put it on and zip it all the way.
The hood is very adjustable, so you get a really nice airtight fit when you need it. It actually is very windproof. Compared to some bulkier jackets I've tried, it cut through the wind quite nicely when I was coasting downhill.
I just wish the jacket came with a few more pockets for my pump and patch kit... It has a little hook for keys inside the front pocket, but I wish it had an extendable one near the bottom for a lighter or keys.
I cannot comment on the rain-proof factor because I haven't had the chance to wear it in bad weather. In terms of sizing it does run alittle big. I usually take a small but it was a little big around the waist/hip area. The xsmall seem to fit better. I was able to wear a fleece jacket underneath and it wasn't tight but alittle snug. The jacket was comfortable when I wore a long-sleeve tech shirt. The jacket length is longer than other rain jackets which is a plus.
I plan to wear this jacket during the warmer weather while running. I have a heavier waterproof jacket for the colder weather.
nice light rain jacket
I actually really liked this jacket, super light and had a nice breathability with underarm pit zips. Not as waterproof as a gore tex but keept me dry while biking to and from work in heavy downpoor.
The color EBONY is way way different in real life, you would think it was black right? It isen't...more like blue/lavender...really strange so don't expect black or even dark grey. The size is a bit on the larger side, I ordered a size medium which is my regular size and I felt like i was swimming in it, not sure how small fits since they were out of stock so i did not exchange it. If you need a superlight weight rain coat yet you don't want to spend 250 then this would be a great choice