2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Strider 130 Pro DYN Alpine Touring Boot
When the conditions at the resort disappoint we simply head across the street to the trailhead and search for fresh snow in the backcountry with the Nordica Strider 130 Pro DYN Alpine Touring Boot. The classic design and burly 130 flex of this boot thrives at the resort, while the reliable walk mode lever and solid range of motion allows us to take our powerful skiing out of bounds without changing boots.
- Versatile boot ready for the backcountry or the resort
- 100mm last balances comfort and performances for long days
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with no energy loss
- Classic 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a reliable feel
- 3D cork liner molds to your feet for all day comfort
- Alpine soles with tech fittings fit offer versatility
- Item #NORP09V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.