Why We Like The Strider 115 DYN Ski Boot
If you are like us and enjoy earning your turns in the backcountry just as much as you enjoy booting to get the goods in the resort, the Nordica Strider 115 DYN Ski Boot is a great option. These boots bring a blend of uncompromised performance on the downhill and mobility on the uphill that gives you the freedom to explore.
An aggressive 115 flex offers power and precision as you descend through steep, technical terrain, and a versatile 100 millimeter last comfortably accommodates your foot on long days. Combine all that with an impressive 46 degrees of cuff rotation in walk mode and you're ready to set steep skin tracks, boot up couloirs, zip through tight trees, blast through powder-filled bowls, and fly down groomers.
- Do-it-all boot for the backcountry or the resort
- Generous 46-degree range of motion delivers efficient uphill strides
- Aggressive 115mm flex tackles tough terrain with ease
- Versatile 100mm last accommodates a variety of foot widths
- Stiff sole and spine optimizes energy transfer to skis
- Softer shell and cuff ensure a comfortable and precise fit
- Liner and shell are customizable for a refined fit
- Primaloft insulation keeps toes warm on frigid days
- Item #NORP09T
- Shell Material
- Infrared Grilamid
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- micro aluminum
- Walk Mode
- yes, 46° total range
- 3D W Cork Fit Primaloft Lite
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Gripwalk (ISO 9523)
- Michelin Rubber Gripwalk
- Claimed Weight
- [size 24.5] 3lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 17, 2022