Strider 115 DYN Ski Boot
If you like to earn your turns in the backcountry, or you enjoy booting to get the goods in the resort, the Nordica Women's Strider 115 DYN Ski Boot brings a blend of uncompromised performance on the downhill and mobility on the uphill track that gives you the freedom to explore. An aggressive 115mm flex offers power and precision as you descend through steep, technical terrain, and a versatile 100 millimeter last comfortably accommodates your foot on long days. Combine all that with an impressive 46 degrees of cuff rotation in walk mode and you're ready to set steep skin tracks, boot up couloirs, zip through tight trees, blast through powder-filled bowls, and fly down groomers.
The Strider 115 features a stiff spine that delivers precise and powerful energy transfer to your skis when the boot is locked into ski mode, and a softer shell and cuff ensure a snug, comfortable feel. Both the shell and the cork liner can be fully customized for a performance-oriented fit, and the Primaloft insulation ensures that your foot stays warm and dry on winter's coldest days. Fully equipped with Michelin's Gripwalk soles for added traction and a more natural gait when you're walking up ridgelines, and Dynafit-certified tech toe and heel pieces for compatibility with tech bindings, this boot is truly ready for anything.
- Do-it-all boot for the backcountry or the resort
- Generous 46-degree range of motion delivers efficient uphill strides
- Aggressive 115mm flex tackles tough terrain with ease
- Versatile 100mm last accommodates a variety of foot widths
- Stiff sole and spine optimizes energy transfer to skis
- Softer shell and cuff ensure a comfortable and precise fit
- Liner and shell are customizable for a refined fit
- Primaloft insulation keeps toes warm on frigid days
- Item #NOR004K