Sportmachine 130 Ski Boot
Part of Nordica's lightweight, all mountain Sportmachine family, the Sportmachine 130 Ski Boot is the stiffest and most aggressive boot in this fleet, ready to slash pow and rip corduroy in equal measure. Don't let the stiff 130 flex fool you though, these boots aren't the tiny torture chambers that you ache—literally—to take off from the beginning of the day. In fact, thanks to a fully customizable shell and liner, these kicks can be molded to fit your feet perfectly, and come in a generous 102mm last for wider feet.
The Primaloft liner is breathable and insulating, regulating heat to keep your feet warm or cool depending on the day, and the Tri Force shell ensures consistent power transmission through every turn. The adjustable cuff profile creates a more natural stance, reducing quad fatigue to give you a few bonus laps at the end of the day, and the Weather Shield fights off snow and rain to keep your feet dry on harsh storm days.
- Hard charging ski boot for ripping trees and groomers
- 130 flex enhances performance in aggressive or heavier skiers
- 102mm last ideal for wider and higher volume feet
- Primaloft insulation adds warmth to cold ski days
- Waterproof materials at the toe seams prevent moisture entry
- Customizable shell and liner get a personal fit dialed in
- Easy entry soft flap makes them painless to get on and off
- 45mm Power Strap provides efficient power transfer
- Item #NOR004E