Be a machine.
Sitting at the head of the Sportmachine table, Nordica's Sportmachine 130 Ski Boot is the stiffest and most aggressive boot in this fleet, ready to slash pow, rip corduroy, and slide through chunder from first chair to last call. Don't let the stiff 130 flex fool you though, these boots aren't the tiny torture chambers that you ache—literally—to take off from the beginning of the day. In fact, thanks to the fully customizable shell and liner, these kicks will fit your feet perfectly and are so comfortable you'll be still be waddling around the bar come 6PM with your boots on.
The Primaloft liner is breathable and insulating, regulating heat to keep you warm or cool depending on the day, and the Tri Force shell ensures consistent power transmission while you're arcing turns down steep, windbuffed chutes. The adjustable cuff profile creates a more natural stance, reducing quad fatigue to give you a few bonus laps at the end of the day, and the Weather Shield fights off snow and rain to keep your feet dry on harsh storm days.
- A hard-charging resort boot for ripping skiers
- Stiff 130 flex suits aggressive skiers
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet
- Primaloft insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Liner and shell are both customizable for an individual fit
- Weather Shield keeps snow and water out
- Adjustable cuff creates a more natural stance
- 45mm strap cranks it down
- Item #NOR003A