Speedmachine 95 Ski Boot
The Nordica Women's Speedmachine 95 Ski Boot caters to skiers who are looking for a blend of comfort and performance during long, memorable days spent ripping the resort. Its forgiving 95 flex is suitable for intermediate or lighter-weight shredders, and a generous 100 millimeter last blends comfort and precise control so you can rip through bowls of fresh powder and down steep groomers to your heart's content.
Nordica's anatomically shaped Infared Tri Force shell provides a lightweight, responsive feel. Stiffer plastic along the boot's spine effectively transfers power through your boot to your ski for powerful control, and softer plastic above the instep makes entry and exit a breeze. Both the shell and the liner are fully, easily customizable for a performance-enhancing fit, while the Primaloft insulation in the liner ensures your toes stay toasty on frigid days so you don't have to call it quits early.
- Rip the resort in this all-mountain boot
- 95 flex is suitable for intermediate and lightweight rippers
- 100mm last comfortably accommodates a variety of foot widths
- Anatomically shaped shell provides response and comfort
- Stiffer plastic along spine efficiently transfers power through boot
- Soft plastic above instep for easy entry and exit
- Customizable liner and shell ensures comfort and performance
- Primaloft insulation keeps toes warm on the chilliest days
- Item #NOR004D