Slow? Never heard of it.
Designed for skiers that only know one speed, Nordica's Speedmachine 130 Men's Ski Boot is built for the skier that waits for no man halfway through a run and will rarely wait for ski partners at the base if they can't hang. With a stiff 130 flex, this version of the Speedmachine is the stiffest option in the line, making it ideal for fast and aggressive skiers that demand a responsive feel from their boots. But before you go thinking the Speedmachine is a narrow-lasted race boot, know that the 100mm last accommodates moderately wide feet or those just looking for a slightly roomier feel for a bit more comfort on the mountain.
Following the current trend in the industry, Nordica gave the Speedmachine a fully customizable shell so you can get the perfect fit for your feet. The technology allows the shell to be customized with infrared heating, which eliminates the chance of damaging the shell by punching and grinding out those pressure points that can pose a problem for most skiers. In addition to the customizable shell, the boot also features a heat-moldable liner with Cork Fit technology. Large panels of cork in the heel area help direct power to the shell in a way synthetic foams fall short, and the cork will shape to your foot over time to ensure a secure fit. Not to mention, cork makes a great natural insulator for an added bit of warmth. And if that wasn't enough, Nordica insulated the liner with Primaloft for reliable warmth in almost any condition.
- Aggressive all-mountain boot for expert-level skiers
- 130 flex is the stiffest option in the Speedmachine line
- 100mm last strikes a balance between performance and comfort
- TriForce shell can be customized via infrared heating
- Cork Fit liner is heat-moldable and insulated with Primaloft
- Four micro-adjustable buckles with 60mm power strap
- Weather Shield shell design prevents moisture from coming through
- Replaceable soles will accommodate Grip Walk soles (not included)
- Item #NOR002V