Why We Like The Speedmachine 115 Ski Boot
The stiffest offering in Nordica's Speedmachine lineup, the Speedmachine 115 Ski Boot caters to aggressive all-mountain skiers that want to rip steep corduroy, bomb through powder stashes, and ski the most technical lines on the mountain. The Speedmachine is catered to aggressive skiers with a typically shaped foot thanks to the 100mm last, and the fully customizable shell keeps your feet happy from first bell to last. Stiff plastic along the shell's spine holds true to the hard-charging nature of the boot by providing smooth and efficient power transfer through the boot to your ski, while softer plastic above the instep makes it easy to get in and out of. We admire the fully customizable cork liner because of the composed descending feel and Primaloft insulation which keeps your toes cozy on sub-freezing storm days after seemingly endless powder laps.
- Hard charging boot is catered to skiers who prefer a supportive feel
- 100mm last fits regular to wide shaped feet for a performance fit
- 115 flex is among the stiffest in the line for steep and deep descending
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles let you adjust on the fly
- Infrared PU shell supplies a consistent flex through each turn
- 3D Cork Fit liner offers a uniquely damp feel that stabilizes your foot
- Item #NORP08B
- Shell Material
- Infrared polyurethane
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- micro-adjustable, aluminum
- 3D Cork Fit W Primaloft
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine, alpine touring
- Gripwalk + in box 5355 alpine
- Claimed Weight
- [size 24.5] 3lb 15.5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2021
Very comfy, good fit, too soft
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
The liner is super high quality along with the boot overall. It was very comfortable and a good fit for a wide foot. As an aggressive skier who was looking for a stiffer boot this boot was a little too soft. If Nordica made this in a 130 for a good price I'd be in love.