Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Speedmachine 115 Ski Boot
The stiffest women-specific offering in Nordica's Speedmachine lineup, the Women's Speedmachine 115 Ski Boot caters to aggressive all-mountain skiers that want to rip steep corduroy, bomb through powder stashes, and ski the most technical lines on the mountain. In addition to its aggressive nature, the Speedmachine leans towards comfort with a customizable shell, liner, and relatively roomy 100 millimeter last to keep your feet happy from first bell to last.
Nordica's Infrared Tri Force shell is anatomically shaped for a lightweight, responsive feel. Stiff plastic along the shell's spine holds true to the hard-charging nature of the boot by providing smooth and efficient power transfer through the boot to your ski, while softer plastic above the instep makes it easy to get in and out of. Both the shell and the responsive cork liner are fully customizable to ensure you get a precise, comfortable fit so you can tackle any terrain and conditions the mountain throws at you, and Primaloft insulation in the liner keeps your toes warm and happy on the coldest bluebird days of the season.
- Crush the frontside in this all-mountain boot
- Stiff 115 flex is suitable for expert lady shredders
- 100mm last fits a variety of foot widths for a precise feel
- Lightweight, anatomically shaped shell ensures responsiveness
- Stiff plastic along spine adds efficient power transfer through boot
- Soft plastic above instep makes entry and exit easy
- Shell and cork liner are fully customizable for a correct fit
- Primaloft insulation keeps toes toasty in frigid days
- Item #NOR004B
- Q & A
Speed Machine 115 Nordica Ski Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought these new and tried them on for fit. Perfect fit and comfortable for a ski boot.