Need for speed.
When it comes to on-piste skiing, you ski with a "faster the better" mantra in your heartbeat, even after the corduroy transforms to moguls, which is why you ride in the Nordica Men's Speedmachine 110 Ski Boot. Nordica constructed the Speedmachine's shell with a unique three-piece design dubbed Tri-Fit, which seamlessly connects the liner to the shell so you have complete control as you gain top speeds on the steeps.
The Speedmachine also features Nordica's innovative Infrared thermal molding, which forms the liner and key areas in the shell to better fit your foot's shape. The liner also has some cork around the ankle for a more conformed fit, and Nordica added Primaloft insulation for winter-worthy warmth. This Speedmachine suits a semi-stiff 110 flex that's ideal for intermediate or skinny riders.
- Nordica's boot of choice for all-mountain skiing
- 110 flex is ideal for intermediate or lighter skiers
- Tri-Fit tech seamlessly connects liner and shell
- Infrared thermal molding in liner and key areas of the shell
- Primaloft insulated liner adds warmth in winter weather
- Rockered Grip Walk sole fits Marker Grip Walk bindings
- Item #NOR002D