You've spent most of your life content with life on the groomers, but admit it: you've been getting curious lately about what lies on the other side of the cat track. The only way to find out if the snow is whiter through the "experts only" gates is to go through them yourself. If you're feeling the itch for real, click into the Nordic Soul Rider Ski and point your feet toward the traverse. This ski will let you indulge your off-piste fantasies with a do-it-all 97mm waist, an ideal combo of traditional camber with tip and tail rocker, and a lively wood core.
To give the Soul Rider it's all-mountain attitude, Nordica adds camber underfoot to ensure you can rally hardpack and carve into takeoffs without washing out. When you head into the unknown, the rockered tips and tails and solid waist will give you plenty of float in powder, stability at speed, and the the ability to lay down smooth, easy turns in all types of snow. Nordica built the Soul Rider on a light, energetic wood core to keep it nimble and snappy, but laid down multiple layers of fiberglass and prepreg carbon fiber to provide plenty of backbone when you're charging hangrily through two-day old chop to get to snack time in the lodge.
- Venture off-piste or rip a groomer lap on this versatile ski
- All-mountain pedigree handles corduroy, fresh pow, or chop
- Energy 2 Carbon construction keeps ski agile on crust or pow
- Playful wood core is lightweight but durable
- ABS sidewalls deliver powerful edging grip
- All Mountain Soul Rider profile helps ski stay maneuverable
- UHMW base and steel edges keep you gliding smoothly
- Item #NOR001S