Select style & size:Select options
Soul Rider J Ski
Nordica built the Soul Rider J Ski for your all-mountain explorer, who likes to dabble in a little bit of everything—powder, crud, or groomers. A versatile width underfoot, it's stable on fresh powder or trails, and it features a twin tip profile that's easy to ski, even if they like getting playful on a feature or two. The composite core keeps the Soul Rider lightweight, so they can maneuver it all over the mountain without getting tired before lunchtime, with a sidecut that's forgiving and fun.
- Pint-sized ski rides the whole mountain with soul
- Rocker in the tip and tail is forgiving and easy to ski
- Camber underfoot provides stable edge-to-edge response
- Lightweight core keeps the ski maneuverable all day long
- Item #NOR005D
- Q & A
Awesome all around ski
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my nephew for his first ski set up and he loves them! We got them a little on the longer side (as long as he is tall), but he has no trouble maneuvering them and will be able to grow into them nicely. They're relatively wide at tip and tail compared to comparable skis, which helps for powder days here in Utah! The red and blue graphics are pretty striking as well. Really nice all around ski for a young skier!