Santa Ana 110 Ski
Grab the Nordica Women's Santa Ana 110 Ski, clear your schedule, and head into the white room. It's hard to beat the raw pleasure of lapping lift-accessed blower powder all day long, and with a 110 millimeter waist, this ski can handle the steep and the deep with effortless ease. The rockered tip and tail ensure turns through fresh powder are smooth and dreamy, while underfoot camber doesn’t leave you high and dry on steep hardpack when Mother Nature doesn’t deliver.
The Santa Ana is built around a lightweight balsa wood core so you don't have to spend precious energy turning a hefty set of sticks, yet remains incredibly strong, damp, and playful. A Titanal laminate increases power transfer when you're letting it rip under the chair, and the carbon prepreg laminates provides stability and edge grip so you can really open up your speed in the steep backside bowls. When you feel like ditching the crowds and heading to your secret powder stash in the trees, an impressive turn radius makes these skis zippy and nimble.
- A ripping powder ski for terrain-crushing ladies
- 110mm waist floats like a dream in waist-deep powder
- Rockered profile makes turning a breeze
- Balsa wood core is light, playful, and strong
- Short turn radius for nimble maneuvers in tight trees
- Titanal laminate adds torsional stability and reliable edge hold
- Carbon prepreg laminate dampens vibrations for a smooth feel
- Item #NOR004W