Promachine 95 Ski Boot
The Nordica Promachine 95 Ski Boot is a lightweight, low-volume powerhouse of a boot, so strap it on and make some big mountain turns through crust, crud, or powder. The medium stiff flex provides just the right amount of response for intermediate skiers, or hard-charging ladies who happen to be of smaller stature; the 98 volume last gives you that tight, performance fit you crave when making quick turns through the trees.
Never fear, though, comfort is also at the forefront of the Promachine's mantra. The liner is fully moldable if you decide to take it to a boot fitter with an oven, but it also comes with cork panels that mold into a natural fit straight out of the box. The liner features PrimaLoft insulation for lightweight, low-bulk warmth, with an Isotherm face that keeps the heat in and wicks moisture away from your feet. Also customizable, the shell is made with infrared technology at common hot spots for simple punching by your boot fitter. To top it off, softer plastic at the entry points makes it easier to get the boots on in the morning, and off after last chair.
- A powerful boot for riding anywhere on the mountain
- Medium 95 flex ideal for intermediate skiers
- Low 98mm volume great for narrow feet or a high-performance fit
- Fully customizable liner and shell help you eliminate hot spots
- Insulation adds warmth and moisture-wicking comfort to your runs
- Micro-adjustable buckles and 35mm Powerstrap ratchet down the fit
- Item #NOR003X
- Q & A
Great boots with a wide last which I need. Sharp looking.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info