Why We Like The Promachine 130 Ski Boot
Add control and response to your skiing with the Nordica Promachine 130 Ski Boot. This 130 flex boot takes influence from Nordica’s race boots with a more comfortable fit that’s perfect for our ideal resort day. The stiff flex is supportive for larger skiers, and the 98mm last offers a performance fit for low-volume foot shapes. The heat-moldable liner and micro-adjustable buckles let you fine-tune your fit for your discipline, whether freeriding, powder hunting, or shredding the whole mountain.
- Top-tier resort boot suited for dedicated skiers who value performance
- 130 flex supports larger skiers whether laying trenches or pow skiing
- 98mm last suited for narrow foot shapes and a precise fit
- 45mm power strap keeps your cuff in place to prevent shin-bang
- GripWalk rockered soles supply intuitive walking for quick boot packs
- 3D Cork Fit liner is fully customizable for long days on the hill
- Aluminum buckles stand up to the test of time
- Item #NORP09F
- Shell Material
- Infared PU
- Last Width
- 4 micro-adjustable
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- ISOTHERM 3D Cork Fit
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- 45mm power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 25.5] 4lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 16, 2022
Comfort and responso
This is the third season and no adjustments, never had a boot last more than two years, The shop softened the boot to make it perform me. Went on website to make sure I can get another pair next year.
Originally reviewed on nordica.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 9, 2022
Добрый день! Греть ботинки можно только инфракрасным излучением или можно греть в печке как обычные, для подгонки по ноге? Спасибо.
February 7, 2022