Promachine 115 Ski Boot
Built to give you the powerful performance of a race boot, but with all the elements of comfort that you require in an all-mountain charger, the Nordica Promachine 115 Ski Boot is ready to rip down the steepest chutes, weave through the tightest trees, and blast through powder-filled backside bowls. It backs this up with a stiff 115 flex and a slightly higher cuff that'll give expert lady shredders better support and leverage to drive their sticks, and a narrow 98 millimeter last for a snug fit that makes the boot feel secure and reactive.
The Promachine's shell features a rigid plastic spine that maintains the boot's stiffness and stability on the steeps, in the deep, and through less than optimal snow conditions, with a softer plastic at the instep for a better fit around the foot and easy entry and exit. On the bottom of the boot you'll find Michelin's Gripwalk soles, offering up a big serving of grip as you walk across slick parking lots. Inside the shell, the redesigned liner features a cork material that shapes to your foot over time, or can be thermo-molded for quick customization, enhancing the overall fit and feel of the boot, while Primaloft insulation keeps your foot warm and dry on the most frigid winter days.
- Race-inspired boot with all-mountain comfort
- Stiff 115 flex for expert lady shredders
- Narrow 98mm last provides a snug, performance-oriented fit
- Stiff plastic along the spine adds stability and power transfer
- Softer plastic over instep securely wraps foot for secure fit
- Customizable cork liner contours to your foot
- Primaloft insulation in liner keeps toes warm on cold, snowy days
- Gripwalk soles ensure reliable traction on slick surfaces
- Item #NOR003W