Why We Like The Nordica HF Elite Heat Boot
For ease and comfort on the hill that still lets us charge hard, we kit up with the Nordica HF Elite Heat Boot. We step into the boot, kick the back buckle closed, and head to the lift. At the bottom of the run, we release the rear buckle with our ski pole for a laidback ride to the top of our next run. The fully customizable liner gives us a perfectly snug fit with a shift-free heel pocket and heat-retaining Primaloft inserts, while the integrated, lithium-ion battery powered system turns up the heat on especially frigid days, letting us control the setting from our phone.
- High-tech downhill boot for optimal warmth, comfort, and power
- 102mm last accommodates wider than average feet
- Medium-stiff 110 flex balances comfort and performance
- Rear-entry design allows an easy, hands-free on-off
- Adjustable instep volume and customizable liner for the perfect fit
- Battery-powered, Bluetooth-controlled heating system for toasty toes
- GripWalk soles increase your traction and stability
- Item #NORP07N
- Shell Material
- [shell] infrared polyurethane, [cuff] infrared bimaterial polyurethane
- Last Width
- 1 front, 1 back
- Buckle Material
- 3D Custom Cork, PrimaLoft insulation, Thermic technology
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- GripWalk Michelin
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 24.5] 4lb 3oz (1900g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 11, 2023
I've got osteoarthritis of the toe and I had too much difficulties to put my boots on. I'm a advanced skier (women) I was not sure of the 85 flex but it does the job very well every where I go with that Kindle of boots I Will ski until I'm 80 years I hope so much. Thanks to Nordica
Originally reviewed on nordica.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
March 10, 2022
We bought your heated ski boots and it was missing the charging cable. How can we get one?
February 27, 2022
I’m looking for new rear entry boots for women size 7.5
January 26, 2022
I just got a new pair of HF Elite boots. How long should it take for the initial charge of the boot heaters?
January 22, 2022
Heat isn’t t working in one boot
January 22, 2022
Where is the app for iOS? Why isn’t it on your site or apple app??
January 19, 2022
Help! I just bought the Nordica Hfw with the heat included in the boot. I was told I could manually regulated the heat - didn't have to depend on my phone but don't know how to do so. Please tell me how to do that.
October 17, 2021