Lay down the law.
Nordica's I-Core is a trifecta of poppy poplar, stiff beech, and lightweight balsa wood sandwiched between durable ABS sidewalls that will be easy to tune before next season, and the season after that. Hopefully your boots are tight enough, because four layers of carbon and titanal reinforcements keep this ski stiff enough to hit eye-watering speeds without a chatter.
- The law of the land, this ski sets the standard for big mountains
- 115mm waist is Nordica's fattest ski for powdery play
- High rise tip and tail rocker rides best in soft, deep snow
- Low camber employs full edge contact for smoother, wider turns
- Four layers of carbon and metal increase this ski's stiffness
- Sandwich construction with durable ABS sidewalls
- Item #NOR003H