Enforcer 100 Ski
Sporting arguably the most versatile waist width in the Nordica Enforcer line, the Enforcer 100 is an all-mountain tool that can take you where you need to go no matter the snow conditions. This stable and lively all-mountain ski lets you rip groomers, navigate trees, and float over soft snow by blending edge hold, float, and maneuverability. This versatility is further made possible by the powerful and responsive construction that drives power to your edges, pops you out of turns for impressive feel when carving, and reduces vibrations to ensure you are always feeling in control no matter where you find yourself.
- Versatile all-mountain ski that has your back all over the mountain
- 100mm waist is extremely versatile, stable, and quick
- Rocker and camber combine for nimble control and powerful edging
- Medium turn radius is easy to maneuver and stable at high speeds
- Titanal plates on either side of the core drives power to the edges
- Wood core creates a responsive, durable, and powerful platform
- Sintered bases provide smooth glide all season long
- Item #NOR006J
- Q & A
best all mountain ski.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So many skis to choose from. However there is one ski that tops them all for the all mountain category and that ski is the Enforcer 100. This ski will allow you to be a better skier. The 177 cm is the sweet spot for this ski in length. Does it all so well....crud, moguls, groomers, powder. Not too stiff, not too soft...just right. The best ski being made today that covers all the terrain you will most likely ski day to day.