Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Enforcer 94 Ski
Known for its all-mountain versatility and stability underfoot on-piste, our beloved Nordica Enforcer 94 returns with an updated construction, featuring a rock-solid metal laminate. Sitting at 94mm underfoot, this member of the Enforcer line sits in the sweet spot between on-piste prowess and off-piste capability. Its versatile design lets us feel confident in boot-top powder, chopped crud, or even icy groomers—the Enforcer manages to find its edges when they are needed most. Throw in a rocker-camber blend for easy turn initiation at high and low speeds, plus a little extra float in powder, and it’s easy to see why the Enforcer 94 has become a favorite of so many skiers.
- All-mountain ski suited for on-piste performance with off-piste capability
- 94mm waist is quick edge-to-edge yet holds its own in soft snow
- Tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot pivots on a dime
- Hybrid carbon and wood core supplies a lightweight supportive feel
- Metal laminate offers unwavering dampening at high speeds
- Sidewall construction provides lasting durability over long seasons
- Tail rocker with partial twin tip is maneuverable and playful
- Item #NORP097
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.