Lay down the law.
It takes a firm hand to get the most out of the Nordica Enforcer 93 Ski, but if you're a take-no-prisoners skier who likes to rip down groomers, blast through crud, and dabble in high-speed pow turns, you'll start to understand each other pretty quickly. Nordica laid up the snappy beech and poplar core with two sheets of Titanal and prepreg fiberglass, which gives the Enforcer a powerful feel that'll put a smile on the faces of strong skiers, and full ABS sidewalls for torsional stiffness and reliable high-speed edging.
The new nose shape is important largely because Nordica built the Enforcer with an All-Mountain CamRock profile, which blends camber with a moderate tip rocker to smooth out chunder and provide an extra bit of float when conditions are soft. A tiny amount of rocker in the tail makes the Enforcer a bit more maneuverable when you venture off piste, and the sintered base lets you push the speed limit whether you're shredding morning groomers to smithereens or gunning for first place in the season-ending Chinese downhill.
- A hard-charging resort ski
- 93mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you rally hardpack
- Light and playful wood core
- Titanal laminates dampen vibrations
- ABS sidewalls maintain stability at high speeds
- Item #NOR002M