Enforcer 110 Free Ski
Your Nordica Enforcer 110 Skis lay down the law and it's best if you don't argue. Designed to ski deep powder and post storm chop with a freestyle mindset, the Enforcer sports a beefy 110mm waist that provides all of the float and stability you demand when riding fast through variable snow conditions. When you start to hit top speed you will be reassured by the damp and powerful construction that allows you to use the tail like a gas pedal to regain control and straight line to safety. Factor in the easy turning radius and snag free shape and you have a pair of sticks that will help you enjoy powder days and express yourself on natural terrain.
- Deep pow ski with freestyle tendencies and everyday versatility
- 110mm waist thrives in deep snow by providing float and stability
- Powder rocker enhances float, pivoting control, and edge hold
- Medium turn radius is stable at high speeds and nimble when needed
- Beech and poplar core offers screw retention and responsiveness
- Titanal drives power to your edges, maintains a consistent flex
- Carbon stringers provide the pop and stability you desire
- Sintered base easily skips across flat spots and cat tracks
- Item #NOR006H
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2020
You Got Playfulness In My Hard Charging!
Don't let the title fool you, the Enforcer 110 Free from Nordica is still that at heart: sandwich construction with wood, titanal and fiberglass to build a super strong feel underfoot that needs to be pushed a bit. With the camber produced by the powder rocker shape however, you can flick this Enforcer iteration a hell of a lot easier than its skinnier predecessors which gives it a super versatile feel for a ski from this particular brand. Again, it is a bit of a heavier and plowy ski so you will need to stand strong on it but the sizing run feels wide enough to give folks a good ability to size up or down depending on what they are looking for charge-ability wise in this ski. A super good option for stronger skiers out there who usually charge hard but want a little bit of that flick-ability fun sprinkled in.
January 19, 2020
Husband loves them
I got these for my husband and he has skied them a handful of times and is glad I got them for him. He says they can do it all