Beware of dog.
Since the Dobermann is the type of boot that appeals to 100+ days-per-season skiers, Nordica made sure the boot's internal feels incredibly comfy. The flexible tongue allows a simple entry into the heat-moldable liner. This liner has a bit of cork in it to ease customization, add warmth, and ensure proper shock absorption. The liner is thermo-moldable to conform to your foot's shape, and Nordica's Infrared Technology assures proper customization in nine minutes.
- Hard-charging ski boot built for expert all-mountain skiers
- 130 flex is Nordica's stiffest option
- Narrow 98mm last provides a precise feel
- Infrared-shaped shell and thermo-moldable liner customize the fit
- Full Motion Pivot alignment system allows slight rotations
- Item #NOR002O