Why We Like The NNormal Tomir WP Shoe
For one shoe that owns the trail, we look to the NNormal Tomir WP Shoe. The breezy, flexible upper won't snag or tear along overgrown singletrack, and the breathable membrane will fight off rain and puddles to keep our feet dry, while the asymmetrical lacing gives us a snug, pressure-free fit for the ride. Whether we're pushing our pace or out for a recovery hike, the lightweight foam and aggressive lugs soften and secure every landing, and the built-to-last construction keeps performance consistent through heavy use.
- Versatile technical shoe for trail runs and treks
- Reinforced upper is flexible, breathable, and hardwearing
- Waterproof membrane blocks out the wet yet lets air flow through
- Upper is craft-stitched to midsole to boost durability
- EVA foam helps absorb shock and return energy
- 8mm heel-toe drop helps fight off calf and Achilles fatigue
- Vibram Litebase sole is light, low-profile, and long-lasting
- Rugged Vibram Megagrip rubber delivers reliable traction
- Item #NNM0005
- Upper Material
- monofilament polyester, TPE
- asymmetrical lacing
- breathable membrane
- Vibram Megagrip rubber, Vibram Litebase, 5mm lugs
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help