Select style & size:Select options
Time to shine.
Built to throw down as hard as you do, the Nixon Regulus Watch keeps your day on schedule with a fully-featured design and tough construction. Reinforced polycarbonate and Poron housing protect the custom digital LCD module face that shows you dual time, day and date, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution, and alarm and countdown timer. Not to mention, it's also backlit with an adjustable LED light, and maintains submersible performance up to 100-meters for reliable use down by the water.
- Military-inspired digital watch with tons of features
- Polycarbonate case holds up to daily abuse
- TPU band offers a comfortable fit and adds protection
- Dual time, weekday indicator, and calendar keep you on schedule
- Alarm and countdown timer help you work out efficiently
- Submersible up to 100 meters for versatile use
- LED backlight helps you see the time at night
- Item #NIX00IU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This watch is great so far. It's as waterproof as a watch can be which is nice. It's pretty handsome, but a tad on the bulky side. It had a weird glitch happen ONCE where it reset itself and I had to then reset the time/date, etc. That was a few weeks ago, and it's been working swimmingly since. Not a bad purchase for the money!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great watch, super simple to use, looks good, has held up to all kinds of abuse.