Select style & size:Select options
Nixon's Ranger 40 Leather Watch hints to a time of rugged modernism, wide open vistas, and national pride. Reminiscent of the New Deal era, this durable yet refined watch has a low profile case, supple full-grain leather strap, and subtle printed hours perfect for faux-fisticuffs or after-work rabble-rousing.
- 3 hand movement, Miyota Japanese quartz
- Crown placement at 4 o'clock
- Printed hours and seconds
- Applied 12-hour marker
- 40mm face, 100 meter / 10ATM custom stainless steel
- 20mm custom leather strap
- Item #NIX00A7
- Q & A
Great Nixon Quality
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My husband is a fan of the Nixon watches, and decided it was time to add another to the collection. He settled on the Ranger 40, and it seems to be a great fit so far. The face is a little smaller than the others that he has, but it still looks really nice. The leather band is a great touch- it accents the metal face nicely, and overall makes for a nice look. Easy to dress up for work or wear casually. A good looking, good quality watch- can't complain!