Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Designed to make venturing into the backcountry in search of fresh tracks approachable and affordable, the Nitro Volta Splitboard is fun to ride, easy to use, and gentle on your wallet. It offers a flex that's tuned to suit female riders, so you don't feel like you're trying to steer an unwieldy plank out there. The Flatout Rocker profile is flat with early-rise tips for a catch-free ride in powder that still packs plenty of edge hold and stability.
Using tip-to tail poplar wood in the Powercore core, this board provides lightweight strength paired with a flexible, responsive feel. It's also equipped with Nitro's new Power Pods, which extend the width of the board under the bindings to eliminate toe drag and create additional contact points for better edge hold on icy patches. Bi-Lite laminates keep the flex smooth for consistent carves while maintaining enough stiffness to let you point it down steeps. And it's finished off with a durable FH extruded base that's easy to repair if you ding it up on hidden rocks.
- Affordable splitboard for backcountry touring
- Flat with early-rise tips for stability and float
- Directional shape improves deep snow performance
- Powercore is lightweight and lively
- Radial sidecut makes carving smooth and predictable
- Extruded base is easy to repair and maintain
- Voile-compatible insert pattern, includes tip and tail hooks
- Item #NTR00FG