For urban warriors.
Nitro's urban-focused riders rely on the Nitro Men's Thunder TLS Snowboard Boot's soft flex and broken-in feel to help them throw down in both the streets and the terrain park. Its low-profile design won't bulge out of your slim-fit pants, and it's ultralight and flexible for a skate-like feel when you're slaying rails. The TLS 5 lacing system features two speedlace pulls that let you independently adjust different zones of the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and when you're ready to get out of your boots simply give the Bail Out tab a quick pull and the shell opens without a fuss.
The slim cut of the Cloud 3 liner gives it a low-profile, skate shoe-like feel, and Thermacell material helps your feet stay warm by conforming to their exact shape. Plus, it has an anatomical footbed that absorbs impact and offers a comfy fit. EVA construction not only makes the outsole lighter, it also gives it a flexible feel and improves rebound for better cushioning. Rubber impact panels in high-wear areas of the sole increase durability and grip without adding too much weight or stiffness.
- Soft, freestyle-flexing speedlace boot for park destruction
- Speedlace system gets you cinched and secure in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner works for a warm, optimal fit
- Rubber impact panels in EVA sole cushion on flat landings
- Internal lacing system further secures the fit
- Bail-Out system helps you escape boot in an instant
- Item #NTR00BC