Select style & size:Select options
Nitro's most trusted deck year after year, the Team Snowboard continues to build its reputation for all-mountain versatility with a directional twin shape, stable camber profile, and mid-stiff flex that rips park laps, pow stashes, and high-speed groomers in a single bound. No wonder it's been everyone at Nitro's favorite deck for well over a decade.
Traditional camber gives you the response and power you need under your feet for charging steeps, sending monster park jumps, and picking apart gnarly technical terrain in the bowl, while the directional twin shape adds float in powder and control at high speeds, yet can still easily be ridden switch. The Powerlite core uses ultra-lightweight poplar for an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio, and Profile tips are thinner at the tip and tail to reduce swing weight. Biax glass keeps the flex smooth and predictable for a forgiving feel and easy presses, while the Speed Formula HD base combines the durability and speed of a sintered base with the ease of repair and wax retention of an extruded base.
- The Nitro team's go-to board for all-mountain ripping
- Mid-stiff flex offers rapid response and stability at high speeds
- True Camber profile provides powerful snap and a controlled ride
- Powerlite core uses poplar wood for a lively and poppy feel
- Bi-Lite fiberglass deliver smooth, even flex for fun in the park
- Profile tips thin out for reduced swing weight while throwing spins
- Sintered base is ultra fast and durable for the best of both worlds
- Item #NTR00EZ
- Q & A
The TEAM does it all
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is a perfect all-mountain board - in the park, on the groomers, it feels like a board you have ridden before with a nice standard camber blend.