Select style & size:Select options
Set that backside rodeo 540 with confidence on the Nitro T1 Snowboard. This park specific board is built to thrive during hot-lap after hot-lap thanks to its classic twin shape, responsive and forgiving Cam-Out profile, and its durable park minded construction.
The heart of most park performance relies on a true twin shape, this shape allows you to take off and land switch and also greatly cuts down on swing weight for big tricks. Working with this twin shape, the Cam-Out profile mixes powerful camber from contact point to contact point with short but forgiving rocker sections out to the tip and tail. This combination gives you all of the pop and responsiveness of a camber board with added edge-catching forgiveness to prevent big day ending slams. Finally a super durable construction centered around a poppy poplar and beech core features double thickness edges for longevity and a super fast sintered base so that you can easily clear the big line.
- Park board built to hold up to hard park riding lap after lap
- Twin shape is easily jibbed and spun both regular and switch
- Cam-Out profile mixes powerful camber with forgiving rocker
- Medium flex lends itself to long controlled presses and stability
- Rail Killer Edges are twice as wide and thick for added longevity
- Power Core II is exceptionally powerful, responsive, and durable
- Sintered base keeps you moving for big jumps and bigger disasters
- Item #NTR00FA