Select style & size:Select options
Freestyle fun for the big guys.
Just because you have big boots doesn't mean you want to ride a stiff freeride board built for grumpy, granola-munching old dudes. The Nitro T1 Wide Snowboard hooks up the same freestyle flex, versatile twin shape, and value-packed construction as the regular version with a slightly wider platform to eliminate toe drag.
The Cam-Out Camber profile is mostly cambered for pop and power with small rocker zones at the contact points for catch-free cruising. Biax fiberglass provides a buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, and beefy RailKiller edges are 20% thicker than standard edges so they can take a beating when you're throwing down in the streets.
The lightweight Powercore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and it's got Whiplash profiling so it's thinner between the bindings for maximum pressibility and thicker underfoot for durability. Plus, the Speed Formula HD sintered base will keep you moving fast even if you haven't bothered to wax for a while.
- Built to help big guys get loose in the park
- Twin shape enables easy switch riding and landings
- Cam-Out profile provides powerful pop and freestyle fun
- Poplar core blends super light feel with strong snap
- Whiplash profiling makes for fully pressed-out tricks
- Sintered base keeps you cruising even after days without wax
- Item #NTR00AN
- Q & A