Select style & size:Select options
Up your carving prowess with the Nitro Squash Snowboard. The directional shape and swallow tail sinks your tail in powder for easy turn initiation in the soft snow and on hard snow provides quick edge to edge control and the ability to rail turns of multiple radiuses down any terrain. Working hand in hand with that the TRUE camber profile features primarily a full camber bend with short rocker profiles out to the tip and tail. This creates extremely powerful edge hold on groomers, pop all over the mountain, and just enough float in powder to have you grinning ear-to-ear.
Finally, to keep you riding from opening to close and early season groomers to late season corn, the Squash features a lightweight and durable construction. At its center is the Power Core II, this full poplar core saves weight while creating a poppy and responsive board feel. Sandwiched around that core are multiple layers of Tri-lite laminates, these fibers run in three directions to create exceptional torsional rigidity that helps you hold an edge at high speeds with confidence. The lightweight and responsive construction is capped off with a high speed and reliable Sintered Speed Formula Base.
- Carving board for laying trenches and arcing turns all over
- Directional shape provides edge to edge control and easy turning
- Medium stiffness is easily manipulated yet stable at high speeds
- True Camber profile is powerful, responsive, and reliable
- Mid-wide width reduces toe drag and enhances float in deep snow
- Powercore II creates an extremely durable and responsive feel
- Sintered Speed Formula Base is consistently fast and durable
- Item #NTR00D3