Select Standard Snowboard Boot
When you want a boot with precise response and premium comfort, look no further than the Nitro Select Standard Snowboard Boot. This boot has a removable tongue stiffener to fine-tune the boot's flex to match your riding style, as well as traditional lacing to put an exact fit in your hands, which is bolstered and dispersed by the Power Strap. Then, when you're ready to get out of your boots, simply give the Bail Out tab a quick pull and the shell opens without a fuss.
The new Armored Shell fortifies your support, and a removable Power Tongue Stiffener insert stiffens the boot for backcountry booter sessions, which can be removed for a looser flex when you're lapping the park. A heat-moldable Cloud 9 liner allows for a comfy custom fit, and it's been enhanced with D30 material for enhanced cushioning. ILS liner lacing provides extra security and prevents heel lift. Air Dampening in the heel and an EVA midsole cushion harsh impacts from overshot landings and big cliff drops. The Therminator shield in the bottom of the boot's shell reflects heat to keep your feet toasty. The rugged and durable Vibram Icetrek outsole is designed specifically for snowboarding, making short work of icy ridgelines and slippery parking lots.
- Versatile ATV boot with precise response and plush comfort
- Traditional lacing and Power Strap lock down secure support
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a plush, custom fit
- Ortholite footbed helps cushion harsh landings
- Air damping helps even out chatter at speeds
- Vibram rubber outsole is insanely grippy
- Armored shell bolsters up support for bigger terrain
- Power Tongue Stiffener creates the perfect amount of precision
- Item #NTR00GE